We believe in providing the highest quality patient care by practicing evidence-based methods. We also believe that patient and public education is important and we encourage you to use the resources available on our site.
Vision Quick Facts:
- Research estimates that approximately 70-80% of incoming sensory information is visual
- About 1 in 4 children have a vision problem severe enough to interfere with learning
- Visual therapy is effective in people of all ages
- Studies have shown that as many as 80% of individuals suffer a visual problem after a traumatic brain injury
- There are more than 17 different visual skills required for comfortable and efficient vision. Seeing the “20/20” line on an eye chart is just one!